Avoid the dependency trap while optimizing the LAN. A leading research firm recently released a whitepaper highlighting that companies supporting a single vendor LAN strategy are paying as much as 25% more in total cost of ownership than those with multiple vendors. By putting 100% of your business communication devices and applications on a single platform you run the risk of being a victim of the dependency trap. Providers often have the upper hand with increasing maintenance costs leaving you little choice given the up front costs and complexities of establishing a converged network using the old way of layering voice onto your data LAN.
Download the White Paper and learn how you can:
- Reduce your network management dependencies and costs.
- Stay in control of your migration strategy.
- Future proof your network simplifying change management.
- Eliminate stresses of increasing maintenance costs.
- Maintain negotiation power with providers with an easy to manage platform.